With more than 20 years of experience, Pool and Spa Designs specializes in Aquatic Engineering and Consulting for public and private pools, spas, fountains and interactive wet decks. We have performed services for thousands of swimming pool clients, including cost effective alternatives to comply with Building and Health Department requirements. Our staff can provide a full assessment of your facility, under the direct supervision of an Engineer licensed in the State of Florida.
specialized Services Include:
- New Construction for Commercial Pools
- Renovations, Modifications, and Additions for Commercial and Residential Pools
- Luxury and Multi-Feature Pool/Spa/Waterfall Combinations
- Options to Meet the Virginia Graeme Baker (VGB) Safety Act
- Investigations and Forensic Services
- TDH Calculation Letters and Submittals to Meet Municipal Building Department Requirements
- Master Engineering Plans for Annual Submittals
Pool and Spa Designs’ in-house engineers are uniquely qualified to identify the most practical and cost effective solution related to new construction and code compliance on your project. We provide assistance from concept through final permitting.